- 07/14/2019 at 3:57 am #1446356EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following statements are not correct?
1) Both stations of a line whose fore and back bearing differ by 180 ° are considered free from local attraction.
2) Local attraction causes disalignment of the magnetic needle of a compass.
3) Local attraction at any station affects all the other stations.
4) Lines joining the locations having same dip are called aclinic lines.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- 1 and 2
- 3 and 4
- l and 3
- 2 and 4
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad