- 07/14/2019 at 3:12 am #1445673EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following statements are incorrect?
1) BOD is measured after diluting the waste water with an aerated sample.
2) BOD is measured as the amount of oxygen utilized by microorganisms anaerobically.
3) The ultimate BOD value of the water changes with temperature.
4) Saturation concentration of oxygen in water at 20 °C is 9 mg/l.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- 1 and 3
- 2 and 4
- 3 and 4
- 2 and 3
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad