- 05/15/2019 at 2:48 am #851537EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following statements are correct?
1. The Jain text, Parisistha Parvam, describes that with the help of Chanakya, Chandragupta defeated the Nanda king and captured him.
2. Chandra Gupta defeated the invading army of the Greek Kshatrapa Seleucus who had succeeded Alexander in the eastern part of his empire.
3. The Junagarh rock inscription of Rudradaman says that a dam on the Sudarshana lake for irrigation was constructed by Pushyagupta, ·a provincial governor of Chandragupta Maurya.
4. Seleucus sent Megasthenese as his ambassador to the court of Chandragupta.
Select the answer from the codes given below:
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
1, 2, and 3 only
2, 3, and 4 only
1, 3, and 4 only
1, 2, 3 and 4
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad