- 05/15/2019 at 2:45 am #851509EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following statements are correct?
1. Chandragupta Maurya embraced Jainism towards the end of his life and stepped down from the throne in favour of his son Bindusara.
2. Bindusara was called by the Greeks as “Amitragatha” meaning slayer of enemies.
3. Bindusara received Deimachus as ambassador from the Syrian king Antiochus I.
4. Bindusara appointed his son Asoka as the governor of Taxila
Select the answer from the codes given below:
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
1, 2, and 3
2, 3, and 4
1, 3, and 4
1, 2, 3 and 4
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad