- 05/15/2019 at 2:45 am #851517EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following statements are correct with regard to the Mauryan art?
1. The monuments before the period of Asoka were mostly made of wood and therefore perished.
2. The use of stone started from the time of Asoka.
3. Even of the numerous monuments of Asoka, only a few have remained. The only remaining stupa is at Sanchi.
4. The caves presented to the Ajivikas furnish the finest specimen of the Mauryan art.
Select the answer from the codes given below:
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
1, 2, and 3
2, 3, and 4
1, 3, and 4
1, 2, 3 and 4
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad