- 07/14/2019 at 3:12 am #1445657EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following statements are correct?
1) The datum adopted in India is the mean sea level at Mumbai.
2) If back sight is less than the fore sight, the back sight is lower than the fore sight.
3) The combined error due to curvature and refraction is additive in nature.
4) Hypsometry is a type of levelling.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- 2, 3 and 4
- 1, 2 and 3
- 1 and 4
- 1, 2, 3 and 4
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad