- 04/15/2019 at 6:01 am #489046EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following statements about perception is most directly derived from the passage?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The perceptions of a human being cannot be directed by his own self.
- Like most phenomena, there is a sense of dissociation in perception as well.
- Perception cannot just be only a somatic phenomenon but, it also has to be psychical in nature.
- How one perceives perception is also a function of the ongoing ideology.
- Perception is essentially misleading.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad