- 04/19/2019 at 9:11 am #539982EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following statements about children's errors is correct?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Children commit errors because they are careless.
- Children's errors are a part of the learning process.
- Children commit errors when the teacher is lenient and does not punish them for mistakes.
- Children's errors are insignificant for the teacher and she should just strike out the mistakes and not pay any attention to them.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad