- 04/18/2019 at 8:53 pm #526832EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following statement(s) about caste movements in early 20th century Kerala is/are false?
1. Kerala's first modern novel, Indulekha, attacked the social dominance of Nambudiri Brahmans in Kerala.
2. CV. Raman Pillai's novel, Marthanda Varma, was written against the exploitation of peasants by Nair landlords.
3. Sree Narayana Guru was one of the founders of the Sree Narayana Dharma Paripalana Yogam that was engaged in the upliftment of the Ezhavas in Kerala.
4. Dr. Palpu, the first Ezhava graduate, was one of the founders of the Sree Narayana Dharma Paripalana Yogam that was engaged in the upliftment of the Ezhavas in Kerala.
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- 1 only
- 1 and 3
- 2 only
- 2 and 4
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad