- 07/27/2019 at 7:25 am #1517444EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following statement is NOT true in respect of Senior Citizen Saving Scheme?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The scheme was launched in 2004.
- Age of the senior citizen is 60 years and above
- Minimum deposit under the scheme is Rs. 1000.
- Maximum deposit under the scheme is Rs. 20 lakh.
- All of the above are incorrect.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad