- 04/15/2019 at 6:01 am #489050EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following sentences best states the central idea behind the passage?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- All external things are merely the delusions of dreams.
- I regard the body as a machine so built and put together...that still, although it had no mind, it would not fail to move.
- There is a vast difference between the mind and the body, in that the body...is always divisible, while the mind is completely indivisible.
- The interdependence of the mind and body was what Descartes considered a human being; the mind and body formed a unit.
- One could not analyse a problem simply on the common sense level, but that one must probe to the micro-level.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad