- 04/15/2019 at 3:08 am #484346EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following reasoning scenarios is most similar to the reasoning given above?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Doctor Higgins should not be made the President of the citizens' council. He will bring forth legislation that will benefit doctors.
- The prisoner should not be granted parole. The last time he was granted parole, he committed a robbery the next day.
- Cassius Clay is not a suitable candidate for promoting enlistment in the army. He refused to enroll in the army during the Vietnam War.
- The witness' damning testimony should be expunged from the record. Her son was one of the perpetrators of the crime.
- The General is lying when he says he will be hard on the deserters. He has a record of being friendly with the troops.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad