- 05/10/2019 at 6:09 am #799816EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following properties is not related to concentric conducting spherical shells?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Two connected conductors are at different potentials.
- Net charge in any shell is zero.
- Charge remains constant in all conductors, except those which are earthed.
- Charge on the inner surface of the innermost shell is equal to 0.
- Equal and opposite charges appear on opposite faces.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad