- 04/23/2019 at 5:28 am #572443EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following presumptions regarding negotiable instruments is not correct?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Every negotiable instrument bearing a date was made or drawn on such date.
- Every transfer of a negotiable instrument was made before its maturity.
- A lost promissory note, bill of exchange or cheque was not duly stamped.
- Every accepted bill of exchange was accepted within a reasonable time after its date and before its maturity.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad