- 05/10/2019 at 5:08 am #799177EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following postulates of Dalton's atomic theory could explain the second law of chemical combination?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- All matter is made up of very tiny particles called atoms.
- The number and type of atoms are constant in the molecule of a particular compound.
- In a chemical reaction, atoms can neither be created nor can they be destroyed.
- Atoms of different elements have different masses and different chemical properties.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad