- 04/25/2019 at 11:44 pm #632624EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following options is not correct?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Customary rules of international law are diminishing and are being replaced by law making treaties and conventions.
- States do not deny the existence of international law. On the contrary, they interpret international law making so as to justify their conduct.
- A great limitation of international law is that it cannot intervene in the matters which are within the domestic jurisdiction of states.
- International law is positive morality of state having no force.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad