- 04/25/2019 at 10:03 am #611781EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following options is false about the clamper circuits?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The shape of output waveform will be the same.
- There will be no change in peak to peak or rms value of the waveform.
- There will be no change in the peak and average values of the waveform.
- In a good clamper circuit, the circuit time constant t = RC should be at least ten times the time period of input signal voltage.
- In steady state, the output waveform is the exact replica of input wave form.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad