- 04/24/2019 at 9:10 am #592584EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following most aptly describes the central theme of the passage?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Democratic nations are richer and have a better track record of educating their citizens.
- Education does not necessarily lead to greater enthusiasm for a democratic form of government.
- Educated societies with autocratic form of government enjoy a better quality of life than democracies.
- Citizens can fulfil their personal aspirations only under a democratic form of government.
- Democracy makes citizens more intolerant as it does not restrict personal freedoms.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad