- 04/25/2019 at 11:05 pm #631570EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following is untrue regarding qualification for a person to be admitted on the state rolls maintained by State Bar Councils?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The minimum age requirement is 21 years.
- He must be an Indian Citizen.
- He must not have been convicted of an offence involving moral turpitude.
- He must not have been convicted of an offence under the provisions of Untouchability (Offences) Act, 1958.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad