- 05/01/2019 at 11:35 am #743092EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following is true for a Two Pass Assembler?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- It is an assembler that generally generates the object code directly in memory for immediate execution.
- It can resolve forward references of data symbols.
- It parses through the source code only once.
- If the assembler encounters an undefined label, it does not put it into a symbol table along with the address.
- None of these
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad