- 04/29/2019 at 1:49 am #697052EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following is true about gas gangrene?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The underlying skin and muscle are normal.
- It is caused by tetanospasmin toxin.
- The muscle rigidity and spasm are characteristic.
- The most common organism implicated is C. perfringens.
- Passive immunization does not help.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad