- 05/12/2019 at 6:02 am #822208EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following is true about a HYPERBOLA?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- A plane curve such that the difference of the distances of each point in its periphery from two fixed points are equal.
- A hyperbola may be defined as the curve of intersection between a right circular conical surface and a plane that cuts through both halves of the cone.
- The set of points in a plane that are equidistant from a fixed line and a fixed point in the same plane or in a parallel plane.
- All of the above statements are used to define a hyperbola.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad