- 04/29/2019 at 2:29 am #698047EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following is true?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- As the concentration of the drug increases over the therapeutic range, only the bound form of the drug increases.
- The bound form is not available for metabolism, but is available for excretion.
- Acidic drugs bind to beta globulin and basic drugs bind to albumin.
- Binding sites are non-specific and one drug can displace the other.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad