- 04/25/2019 at 11:01 pm #631460EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following is the landmark case in which the Supreme Court held that ‘Copyright Act, 1957 does not recognise the performance of an actor as work’?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Fortune Films International v. Dev Anand and another (AIR 1979 Bombay)
- B.K. Dani v. State of M.P.
- Lachhman Das Behari Lal v. Padam Trading Company
- Indian Performing Right Society Ltd v. Eastern India Motion Picture Association
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad