- 04/13/2019 at 2:13 am #451202Rohit ManglikParticipantSelect Question Language :
Which of the following is the clearest distinction between a claim not proved and a claim disproved?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- A claim disproved represents a claim proved to be wrong, while a claim not proved means there is not enough evidence to support it.
- A claim not proved represents a claim proved to be wrong, while a claim disproved means there is not enough evidence to support it.
- A claim not proved is the mark of a true skeptic, while a claim disproved is the mark of a pseudo-skeptic.
- A skeptic who proposes a negative hypothesis makes a claim not proved, while who makes a positive hypothesis makes a claim disproved.
- None of these
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad