- 04/18/2019 at 8:44 pm #526723EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following is not true about Article 32 of the Indian Constitution?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- It gives the Supreme Court and the High Courts the power to issue writs for the enforcement of fundamental rights.
- It is included in Part III of the Indian Constitution and is therefore itself a fundamental right.
- Dr. Ambedkar called it the 'very soul of the Indian Constitution'.
- An aggrieved person has no right to complain under Article 32 where a fundamental right has not been violated.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad