- 04/15/2019 at 4:54 am #487237EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following is not correct regarding normal distribution curve?
- The total area under a normal distribution curve is unity.
- A range of 2 standard deviation from the mean will include 68.26% of the observation.
- The mean, mode and median coincide in a normal distribution curve.
- The area to the right of the mean in normal distribution curve is equal to the area to the left of the mean.
- None of these
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad