- 04/18/2019 at 9:56 am #524800EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following is not a recommendation of the Sarkaria Commission on the appointment of the Governor in a State?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- He/She must not have participated in active politics at least for some time before his/her appointment as Governor.
- The Chief Justice of the Supreme Court may be consulted by the President for selecting a Governor.
- The Governor's term of office of five years should not be disturbed, except very rarely.
- The Governor should not be the native of the State.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad