- 04/30/2019 at 7:15 am #726612EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following is not a primary requirement of a primary storage device for memory system?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The stored data must possess physical stability.
- The capacity of the storage device should be large.
- Read and write operations must be accessed in a small time duration.
- The device should be compatible with other information processing systems.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad