- 04/25/2019 at 11:48 pm #632722EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following is not a ground of eviction of tenant by a landlord?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The tenant has not paid the rent within 15 days after the expiry of the time fixed in the agreement of tenancy.
- The tenant has committed such acts as are likely to impair materially the value of the building.
- The tenant has been guilty of such acts and conduct as are nuisance to the occupiers of the building in the neighbourhood.
- The tenant has ceased to occupy the building or rented land for a period of 6 months without reasonable cause.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad