- 04/25/2019 at 11:20 pm #631960EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following is not a duty of works committee under the Industrial Disputes Act?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- To promote measures for securing and preserving amity and good relations between the employees and workmen.
- To form groups among workmen and strengthen mediation between employer and employee.
- To achieve the object, it is their duty to comment upon matter of common interest or concern of employers and workmen.
- To endeavour to compose any material difference of opinion in respect of matters of common interest or concern between employers and workmen.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad