- 04/15/2019 at 5:43 am #488629EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following is most nearly CORRECT in the context of the above passage?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- High risk families often have a male carrying a sporadic mutation leading to autism.
- An individual having a functional disruption in a single gene, because the other copy has been deleted, is a very common occurrence.
- The unified genetic theory of autism combines elements from two different theories and gives an integrated picture.
- In case of families with multiple affected members, the males have a greater risk of being autistic as compared to females.
- Families with three or more children are at greater risk of having an autistic child.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad