- 04/17/2019 at 8:36 pm #513059EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following is incorrect regarding the Pitts India Act of 1784?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Act gave the British Government the supreme control over Company`s affairs and its administration in India.
- It led to establishment of dual system of governance.
- It reduced the strength of governor generals in Council to 4.
- It subordinated the Bombay and Madras Presidency to Bengal in all questions of war, diplomacy and revenues.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad