- 04/25/2019 at 2:55 pm #618628EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following is incorrect?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The central problem in economics is the allocation of scarce resources in such a manner that society's unlimited needs are satisfied as well as possible.
- In mixed economy, the government and the private sector interact in solving the basic economic questions.
- Microeconomics best describes the study of the behaviour of individual agents.
- An important theme in economics is that market systems are better than command (socialistic) economies.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad