- 04/18/2019 at 8:54 pm #526852EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following is/are the characteristic(s) of the Sannyasi and Fakir uprisings?
1. These uprisings refer to a series of skirmishes between the English East India Company and a group of sannyasis and fakirs.
2. One reason for the uprising was the ban on free movement of the sannyasis along pilgrimage routes.
3. In the course of the uprisings in 1773, Warren Hastings issued a proclamation banishing all sannyasis from Bengal Bihar.
4. These uprisings are contemporaneous with the Non-Cooperation Movement.
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- 1 only
- 1 and 3 only
- 1, 2 and 3
- 2 and 4 only
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad