- 04/15/2019 at 5:46 am #488662EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following is / are NOT correct in the context of this passage?
1. Fundamentally speaking, there appears to be great similarity at the functional level between the observations made in both the Bell and the Idoya cases.
2. The Aurora experiment proves that thoughts can, on their own, enable robotic movement if the relevant signals duly reach the recipient part even in the absence of actual physical contact.
3. It is only the signals that enable particular movements and it is the neurons that generate these signals.
4. Theoretically speaking at least, one should be able to enjoy music or dance even if the relevant signals are not sent to the recipient.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- 1, 2
- 3, 4
- 1 Only
- 2, 3
- None of these
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad