- 04/20/2019 at 4:02 am #547731EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following is an example of adolescent`s increased flexibility of perception?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Their ability to perceive only one object in `ambiguous figures'
- They do not mind when daily events (e.g. meals) happen at unfamiliar times
- Their ability to touch their own toes
- Their ability to identify both the components and the whole in figures portraying one object composed of several other objects
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad