- 04/15/2019 at 3:05 am #484294EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following is a necessary assumption in the argument above?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- People between the ages of 30 and 60 are the only ones that have heart attacks.
- 90 people out of 20,000 having a heart attack is a high enough number to cause alarm.
- Remaining people in the study had relatively staid lifestyles and laidback jobs.
- People who are self employed or have their own businesses do not have a heart attack.
- Stress takes a severe toll on people between the ages of 30-60 years.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad