- 04/15/2019 at 5:43 am #488625EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following is a major problem in uncovering the genetic basis of autism in terms of the conventional approach?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Too many chromosomes are responsible for it.
- There is great, complex interaction among different chromosomes responsible for autism, which is not amenable to studies.
- There is no clarity as to which chromosome is responsible for autism.
- Not enough subjects are available for studies.
- It is difficult to determine the role of spontaniety.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad