- 04/15/2019 at 3:14 am #484533EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following, if true, would most weaken the conclusion drawn in the argument?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The farming community in some parts of U.S. has been hit by reduced demand for wheat, corn, and rice, three of the staple crops of the country.
- The wages offered by the farmers in U.S., after converting to Mexican peso, are nearly twice as much as being offered by the Mexican government.
- Farmers in U.S. are offering 30 additional days of employment at the same wages as being offered by the Mexican government.
- The farmers of these states have bribed the border patrol in the U.S. to allow the illegal migrant farm labor to come through easily.
- In view of the weak demand, many farmers in these states have decided to leave their fields fallow for the next year.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad