- 04/15/2019 at 3:09 am #484404EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following, if true, would most strengthen the scholars` contention?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Indus Valley Civilization sites show signs of agriculture whereas the Henan based civilization shows no such signs.
- Carbon dating of a human grave found near Henan Civilization pegs the skeleton to be nearly 3000 years old, whereas, carbon dating of artifacts found at Indus Valley put them to be nearly 3800 years old.
- Sonar imaging of the site of Henan Valley Civilization shows no older structure beneath it.
- Indus Valley Civilization finds mention in the accounts of a few other ancient civilizations whereas the Henan based civilization finds no mention in these texts.
- Fossil fuel has been found at depths below Indus Valley Civilization but Henan based civilization shows no presence of these hydrocarbons.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad