- 04/15/2019 at 3:09 am #484400EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following, if true, would most strengthen the argument?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Smaller breeds of dogs, having almost non-existent instances of falling prey to hip dysplasia, are more genetically similar to wolves than are the bigger breeds of dogs.
- Dogs trained to protect livestock on big ranches reportedly have very low incidence of hip dysplasia.
- The incidence of hip dysplasia in wolves living in enclosures in zoos is quite high.
- Hunting dogs have relatively lower incidence of hip dysplasia.
- Wolves eat raw, unprocessed meat while domestic dogs eat processed dog food.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad