- 04/15/2019 at 3:24 am #484812EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following, if true, would most strengthen the argument of the torrent supporters?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Many torrent websites are hard to shut down as they have their servers in countries having tough copyright laws but weak enforcement.
- Successful prosecution of torrent websites sometimes results in them popping up somewhere else with a new name and identity.
- Companies would make more money from $1/GB downloads than what they spend on prosecution of illegal downloading of their content.
- Downloading using torrents is done only in countries having weak copyright laws.
- The cost of legally purchased music, movies, and software has come down substantially in the last few decades.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad