- 04/15/2019 at 3:20 am #484731EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following, if true, would most strengthen the argument?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The number of Britons killed in German bombings was less than the number of Britons killed while driving cars in pre-war years.
- In a study conducted in Finland, thousands of septuagenarians who moved to an all protein diet lived, on an average, five years more than septuagenarians on a mixed diet.
- In experiments conducted on rats, scientists have found an inverse relationship between carbohydrate consumption and longevity.
- Most carbohydrates contain an enzyme that inhibits the human body`s ability to break down toxins accumulated within it.
- People who consume more carbohydrates also lead a sedentary lifestyle.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad