- 04/15/2019 at 3:25 am #484876EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following, if true, would most prompt students to further doubt the utility of attending college?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Banks have become selective in giving approval to student loans due to defaults by students who failed to get a job after getting a college degree.
- Many middle-rung colleges are reporting placements that are only slightly lower than top-rung colleges.
- In the last decade, the average income of a high school graduate has been rising faster than the average income of a college graduate.
- The five branches of US Military are offering high school graduates the pay packages that are nearly equal to pay packages of college graduates in civilian life.
- Imports from South Asia are accounting for 47% of USA`s domestic consumption, up 50% in the last five years.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad