- 04/15/2019 at 5:46 am #488680EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following, if true, would lend the most support to the scientists` theory?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The Olive Ridley turtles in other marine locations reproduce at the same rates as they did before.
- The Olive Ridley turtle has experienced an exponential rise in its population in the past 30 years.
- The Olive Ridley turtle is not native to the area and in fact, it was introduced here only 100 years ago.
- The presence of a major marine pollutant called D-Methyl Acromane, earlier at 20 parts per million, has declined to 8 parts per million in Gahirmatha after the introduction of Vianzone.
- The Olive Ridley turtles in other, polluted marine locations in the state still reproduce at the same rate as they did in Gahirmatha before the release of the chemical Vianzone.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad