- 04/15/2019 at 3:15 am #484593EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following, if true, would lend the least credence to the enquiry report?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Computer simulations conducted a few years back found that a mine explosion within seven feet of the ship's magazine would have ruptured the hull and caused water to flood the ship.
- The burn marks on the wooden hull were near the magazine room and were characteristic of an external explosion.
- The crew of the ship's armory had a twenty year experience in handling explosives.
- A leak in the ship had caused a large proportion of gunpowder to get wet with sea water.
- The ship's crew had been given a day off to celebrate the rescue of stranded Americans and were preparing for a feast when the blast occurred.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad