- 04/15/2019 at 3:12 am #484416EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following, if true, most weakens the findings of the passage?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Sleep deprivation, when countered with caffeine, decreases the frequency of simulated car crashes.
- Each involuntary shutdown of the brain produces a correspondingly larger period of full alertness.
- Sleep characterized by quick, involuntary movement of eyeballs allows for repair of brain damage.
- Legality of sleep deprivation as an interrogation technique is subject to subjectivity.
- Prolonged lack of sleep causes lapses in concentration and dimmed reflexes.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad