- 04/15/2019 at 3:08 am #484344EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following, if true, best explains the discrepancy in the argument?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- More foreign tourists are choosing to come to Alstonia to enjoy their vacations.
- The boom in the economy has led to more Alstonians taking vacations.
- An increase in population has increased the number of passengers.
- Trains have not been able to keep up with the flow of passengers in the last few years.
- An industrial boom has lead to many top managers traveling by air often.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad