- 04/17/2019 at 9:19 pm #513522EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following factors is responsible for a change in the regular direction of ocean currents in the Indian Ocean?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Indian Ocean is the third largest body of water in the world.
- Indian Ocean has monsoon drift.
- Indian Ocean is a landlocked ocean.
- Indian Ocean has greater variation in salinity.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad